Read first if tempted or coerced into getting vaccinated.

Admin

Administrator
If tempted or coerced into being vaccinated against Corona Virus PLEASE read this first.
Cor-Mariae Admin feels
compelled to share with you this 12-minute video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dwMXARMXKJic/

The short version: with mRNA "ναccιnєs", your body will produce a virus protein. It becomes part of your cells; you basically become a GMO (Genetically Modified Organism).
When a ναccιnαted person encounters a normal cσɾσnαvιɾυs in the wild -- at any point in the future -- your body will produce a massive antibody response within minutes or hours (rather than over a period of 2 weeks). This huge antibody response will attack your cells and organs, since they all have the virus protein.

It's how young people die of the flu. It's called a Cytokine Storm. Their immune system is TOO good, and basically freaks out and overwhelms the body.

The lady in the video is a professor and professional in the field:

"Dolores Cahill Dolores Cahill, a professor at University College Dublin and recognised international expert in this field, predicts deaths will occur around the world as a direct consequence of taking the CÖVÌD-19 ναccιnєs.
In her latest video interview the influential professor, Dolores Cahill, makes this grim prediction based on what is known already about the ναccιnєs, their rushed development and the entirely novel approach using mRNA instead of conventional antibodies.
As with almost every leading expert who speaks out against the official pandemic narrative Professor Cahill has suffered professional and personal retaliation. In her case Professor Cahill was forced to resign her position as vice chair of the Scientific Committee of the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), a partnership between the European Commission and the drugs industry to promote new drugs."

CNA Nursing Home Whistleblower: Seniors Are DYING LIKE FLIES After CÖVÌD Injections!
47 minute video
(Not short, but he is obviously sincere and telling the truth about what he's seeing at his nursing home)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cpQ7dnqu0Sos/

I entreat you, I BEG you to not take any of these CÖVÌD ναccιnєs. The whole scamdemic is suspicious, and this ναccιnє is certainly bad news. I have been following the whole thing very closely since the beginning. There are some details we'll never know, but there is much that we do know. This whole CÖVÌD "pandemic" smells to high heaven.

This ναccιnє poses a high risk of serious health issues and a drastically shortened lifespan for you.

There are reports all over the world about massive side effects, CÖVÌD outbreaks, and deaths in places that had almost NO CÖVÌD deaths before. And as usual, they throw out lame excuses that don't hold water, like "Oh, a Super Spreader did it." As the man in the video above said, how can a Super Spreader infect Floor 1, Floor 2, and Floor 3 all at once? Oh, and interestingly, those who refused the ναccιnє didn't fall ill from that "Super Spreader"! Anyone with common sense can see what's going on.

In conclusion, I want to leave you with an important axiom from hundreds of years ago, translated from the Latin:

God always forgives.
Man sometimes forgives.
Nature never forgives.

This ναccιnє unfortunately falls under "Nature".

If you took the ναccιnє and it destroyed your health and/or took your life, God would forgive you, as you obviously didn't intend for that harm to happen.
Likewise, most men and women would forgive you.
But nature is a cruel, cold mistress. When poison is injected into someone's veins, that substance does its thing heartlessly, even if that means taking a life. Chemicals do what chemicals do, without any conscience.

That axiom can be applied to Abortion or anything else -- God forgives someone who sincerely repents and confesses their sin, some men will forgive, some won't -- but the PTSD, nightmares, and other psychological damage will continue for the mother who killed her own baby. Nature is cruel and doesn't give you a single do-over.

For your sake, and for your family's sake, please don't take this huge risk to your health.

All my study has convinced me that there is FAR more risk from this ναccιnє than any real risk from the boogeyman virus itself. And keep in mind: the reports of deaths and adverse reactions to this virus are just the beginning. Most people have no idea what the effects will be in 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 3 years -- and by then it will be too late. You can't extract the virus protein out of your cells once the deed is done.

I could find dozens or even hundreds of articles about the aforementioned outbreaks and sudden spike in deaths after the CÖVÌD ναccιnє was administered, but I will leave it at this for now.

God bless,

Source