Prayers for John Vennari

Admin

Administrator
Pray for John Vennari. He is quoted as saying:

Dear Friends,
"They claim I have stage 4 cancer, primarily in the colon and spots of cancer throughout the peritneum ... (The peritineum is a kind of sack that surrounds the colon, stomach, etc.) It spread to the perineum from the tumor in the colon. They say the cancer in the peritnneum is the real problem, as it cannot be surgically removed. They say the only thing they have to offer is chemo, and this is merely in the hope to contain the cancer, as they say it can not be cured.

Even with chemo, they say I have perhaps 12 to 30 months to live, but perhaps more like 16 months.
I am looking into valid alternative methods, but I need to do so with competent guidance from competent doctors... Roswell effectively offers no hope, just the a year+ of chemo misery followed by death.
I encourage an upbeat happy positive attitude at home, as well as prayers as we all fight this beast.
I will keep working. I’m not going to sit home and mope. I plan to fight this with everything I’ve got, especially for the sake of the family.

Please keep up the prayers. My condition is no secret. Feel free to tell others to ask for prayers."
There have been a lot of connections to St. Philomena in the discovery of his illness, so we know this beloved Saint is with John. As he requests, let us keep up our prayers for a miracle When the doctors say a case is hopeless, that's when we can expect a miracle, if it be God's will.
God bless.

Cornelia Ferreira

http://sspx-mc-elpaso.blogspot.com.au/

Admin

Administrator

Request for Prayers - Cancer
From John Vennari

Here is a recap and slight update regarding my medical condition. Thank you to those who have already shown such overwhelming concern for my situation.

On Aug. 11 I received a grave prognosis. I have a cancerous tumor in my colon and the cancer has spread to the peritoneum.

The only thing the cancer institute offers is chemotherapy. And even this is not something that will cure, but only contain it for a time.

As I am not interested chemotherapy, I am now pursuing alternative/natural means under the guidance of competent medical personnel, including an MD. It is a comprehensive protocol that has been helpful to others, but also involves an abrupt change in dietary and daily routine. I tell people I'm like a right-handed guitarist who suddenly must learn to play left-handed. It's all a matter of developing new habits.

The case is serious, even life-threatening. Nonetheless I keep busy and remain upbeat...

For rest of update, go to:
http://www.cfnews.org/page88/files/e87b1b1d5456e791a7b81abd784d5c2a-628.html

Admin

Administrator
Nov. 2 UPDATE : I am now out of the country for three weeks for Cancer treatment. Will supply more details later. Thank you for your prayers and your generosity. Oremus - jv

"On August 11 I received a grave prognosis.I have a cancerous tumor in my colon and the cancer has spread to the peritoneum..." - see below

Here is a recap and slight update regarding my medical condition. Thank you for showing such overwhelming concern for my situation.

On Aug. 11 I received a grave prognosis. I have a cancerous tumor in my colon and the cancer has spread to the peritoneum. The only thing the cancer institute offers is chemotherapy. And even this is not something that will cure, but only contain it for a time.

As I am not interested chemotherapy, I am now pursuing alternative/natural means under the guidance of competent medical personnel, including an MD. It is a comprehensive protocol that has been helpful to others, but also involves an abrupt change in dietary and daily routine. I tell people I'm like a right-handed guitarist who suddenly must learn to play left-handed. It's all a matter of developing new habits. So far so good.

The case is serious, even life-threatening. Nonetheless I keep busy and remain upbeat. At present I feel well and continue to work on CFN and other projects.

The malady first manifested itself over the few past months in the form of intense indigestion, something that does not necessarily send one running for cancer screening. Through a series of events we finally received the diagnosis, a diagnosis I did not expect.

To complicate matters, while on a trip to an out-of-state doctor in late August, our old minivan developed a crack in the transmission, which totaled the car. We had no choice but to junk the minivan and complete the trip in a rental car. We now face the unexpected hit of purchasing a replacement vehicle (see ‘Raphael’ story in September 2016 CFN) Yet we remain serene and in good spirits.

Saint Philomena has featured heavily in this drama in a manner I will perhaps describe in the future (look at the date of prognosis, the Feast of St. Philomena).

My family is making a novena to both Our Lady of Good Success and Saint Philomena. I am also making a special novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for guidance. Others have prayed and had Masses offered for us.

Thus I am in a fight for my life. I know, my dear CFN friends, you will be in this fight with me.

Since I announced this on our cfnews webpage, many people have expressed remarkable concern and support. I am humbled by the kindness and generosity I have already received.

In fact I’ve received some encouraging emails of people who have successfully beaten back their own cancer, usually using at least one or two of the protocols I now use.

I know of a pharmacist whose wife was diagnosed with breast cancer and given three months to live. Armed with his professional knowledge, the pharmacist took matters into his own hands, researched, put her on an aggressive nutrient program and other helpful protocols. It is now seven years later. His wife is still with us and doing well.

Also, I have now consulted other natural path doctors who have confirmed the protocol I am now running, and offer a few more healing procedures, as well as the possibility of consultation with others in the field. Thank God, I am receiving good guidance.

I ask you to please remember my condition in your prayers and get others to pray, including convents of nuns.

Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.

In JMJ,
John Vennari

P.S. A number of generous souls have already asked if we need financial assistance in this fight. I regret to say we do, as, natural/alternative method is remarkably expensive, including high quality nutrients, various treatments, special healthy foods, travel and a number of surprise expenses, none of which are covered by insurance policies – and runs into tens of thousands over the long term (this is a slow but steady process). We are most grateful for your kindness and generosity already received.

We have set up a paypal button for donations - see above.
(Paypal gives you the ability to use your credit card)

If you prefer, you may send a check to:

John Vennari
2316 Delaware Ave, PMB 325
Buffalo, NY 14216

(please do not mail to CFN, as it will complicate
bookkeeping - please use the address bove)

Thank you.
If you have any questions, you can contact us via email. Go to http://www.oltyn.org/page20/page20.html

Our Lady of Good Succes, pray for us

Admin

Administrator

John Vennari
A few moments ago I spoke via telephone with a Catholic gentleman, a beloved husband, a father and dear friend. His name is John Vennari, and he was told earlier today by his doctors that he is now in the “active stages of dying.”

John asked me to do him a favor and help him notify his many, many friends all around the world that he may not live to see his birthday on Friday. He wishes everyone to know that he’s not in pain. He wishes us all to know that, as he put it, “either we believe in Divine Providence or we don’t. I believe in it, and I know that God has known for all eternity that I would be here in this hospital today, ready to die.”

John also believes in miracles, as do I. And so anything is possible with God. But John said nothing about miracles just now. I think he wants us all to know that he’s ready, that he loves God, and that his faith is so much stronger than his body just now. He wants our prayers.

After all this man has done for us, for the Church, for the Catholic cause, I don’t think I need to beg for prayers for John Vennari. All I need to do is tell you that this beautiful soul wants us to pray for him, and I know that tens of thousands of grateful Catholics will do it.

His last words to me just now were to plead that , no matter what happens, we not give up the fight for Catholic restoration. “Please, keep it going. You must keep it going.” What does it say about the caliber of this warrior for Christ that, from what his doctors are now calling his deathbed, John Vennari’s concerns are still for the Traditional Catholic cause he defended all his life.

I will share whatever updates and information I receive from John and his dear wife, Susan—who now stands faithful watch at John’s side. Also, please pray for John’s beloved young daughters, Elizabeth and Philomena, and for his loyal son, Benedict, and especially for their dad who they love and cherish and respect more deeply than I can describe.

Thank you, John, for everything. God is with you, Mary is at your side and, all over the world, thousands of your brothers and sisters in Christ are with you right now, every step of the way, united with you in prayer. You are not alone, and your unshakable faith shines like a beacon for us all. Pray for us, John. And I know you know these are the most difficult words I’ve ever written.

God bless you, and Mary keep.

St. Philomena and Our Lady of Fatima—please pray for our brother John.

Published in Remnant Articles

D

Deleted member 149

http://www.cfnews.org/

JOSEPH JOHN VENNARI (1958-2017) R.I.P.

upload_2017-4-5_11-4-15.png

Dear Friends,

Joseph John Vennari died on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 10:46 a.m. E.S.T. It is not only Passion Tuesday, but the 98th anniversary of the death of Blessed Francisco of Fatima - the first Tuesday (the day dedicated weekly to the Holy Face) in April (the month dedicated to the Holy Face).

John received the traditional Sacraments and blessings of the Church several times during the past weeks and months. On Sunday, April 2, Holy Mass was offered in his hospital room. John was able to receive Holy Viaticum one last time, as well as Extreme Unction and the Apostolic Blessing.

John died wearing the Brown Scapular of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, and the cord of St. Philomena, with the St. Benedict Crucifix (with the special 'Happy Death' indulgence attached) next to him. He died shortly after the recitation of 15 decades of the Holy Rosary and during the recitation of the 'Commendatory' prayers for the dying, and being blessed with Holy Water. He died with his wife Susan and a close family friend at his side. Immediately after his death, another Rosary was prayed for the repose of his soul.

Please keep the repose of John's soul in your Masses, Holy Communions, prayers and sacrifices. Funeral arrangements will be posted shortly. May John's soul, and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

Thank you and God bless you.
The Vennari Family

[See FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS within above link]

Last edited by a moderator:

Deus Vult

Eternal rest grant unto to him O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him.
It is therefore a holy and wholesome thought to pray for the dead,

Admin

Administrator
Have been praying for John since learning of his affliction. Will miss him because when, on my learning curve into deeper understanding of the chaos into which we have fallen, he always answered my questions almost immediately about doctrinal matters. I will truly miss him. God bless you John as you enter heaven with so many good works to accompany you.