LGBT Magazine Honors Francis as "Person of the Year"

S

suzanne

LGBT Magazine Honors Francis
as "Person of the Year"

Jorge Bergoglio Chosen as Perverts' Advocate of 2013

Now it's the perverts' turn. After Time Magazine and mtvU, the Lesbian-Gay-Bisexual-Transgender magazine The Advocate has now also chosen the head of the Vatican II Church, "Pope" Francis, as "their" man of the year. And they picked him despite the fact that Jack Andraka, an open sodomite held in high esteem by the Vatican (see our report here), was also one of the finalists.

You can read the sodomites' ode to Francis right here:

The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis

In case you don't know what The Advocate is or stands for (and hopefully this applies to most of the readers of this blog), you can read an overview here. Bergoglio's antics have prompted this sodomite magazine to call out "Nine Catholics who need to listen to the Pope". Somehow we have a feeling that Michael Voris won't be covering this in his Vortex broadcast any time soon.

To Francis, we say: "Congratulations, Jorge. Good job. You are destroying your own false church faster than you can say 'self-absorbed promethean neo-pelagian.' Just keep in mind that not everyone takes your preposterous claim to being the Pope of the Catholic Church seriously."

Ladies and Gentlemen, you who have been sitting on the fence for so long, do you not see how frighteningly obvious and clear Almighty God is making this? The Novus Ordo Church has nothing to do with the Catholic Church. Its head is not a true Pope, not a Catholic, and an enabler and abettor of the worst sins that cry to Heaven for vengeance. God is making it extremely easy to want no part in this false church. All Catholic souls are crying out, "I am not with Francis; I am a Catholic!"

We have compiled a page of links documenting the denial and abandonment of the True Faith that Jorge Bergoglio has perpetrated for decades. Please review the information:

The Facts about Francis

The apostasy and iniquity of the Vatican II religion masquerading as the Catholic Church is so blatant at this point that it seems that everything must now finally come to a head. This should not come as a surprise, however, for as much was prophesied in holy Scripture:

Let no man deceive you by any means, for unless there come a revolt first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, who opposeth, and is lifted up above all that is called God, or that is worshipped, so that he sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself as if he were God. Remember you not, that when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

And now you know what withholdeth, that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity already worketh; only that he who now holdeth, do hold, until he be taken out of the way.

And then that wicked one shall be revealed whom the Lord Jesus shall kill with the spirit of his mouth; and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming, him, whose coming is according to the working of Satan, in all power, and signs, and lying wonders, and in all seduction of iniquity to them that perish; because they receive not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: that all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity.

(2 Thess 2:3-11)

Furthermore, our Blessed Lord pointed out:

But the hireling, and he that is not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and flieth: and the wolf catcheth, and scattereth the sheep: And the hireling flieth, because he is a hireling: and he hath no care for the sheep.

(John 10:12-13)

The emergence of a false church and false shepherds was also prophesied outside of Holy Scripture. Consider these predictions by holy men and women:

St. Francis of Assisi: "God will send not a True Pastor but a Destroyer"

St. Nicholas of Flue: "The Apostolic Succession will seem to have expired"

Ven. Anne Catherine Emmerich: "Pray that the Church of Darkness will leave Rome"

Fr. Sylvester Berry in 1927: "Satan will set up a False Church"

Fr. Sylvester Berry in 1921: "Satan will persecute the Papacy"

Mgr. Fulton Sheen in 1948: "Satan will set up a Counter-Church"

Fr. Herman Kramer in 1956: "Satan may try to hinder a Papal Election"

In this time of great deception, let us always remember these salutary warnings and pray much, especially the holy Rosary of Our Lady. And, let us never forget this divine counsel in the face of wolves in sheep's (or shepherd's) clothing: "By their fruits you shall know them" (Mt 7:16).

Source: www.novusordowatch.org

M

mariaangelagrow

Francis is certainly doing great harm, but is this not a sedevacantist site? I would love to disown Francis, but I am not a future pope or council that I am to decide such a thing. I can only pray for him, hope for his conversion, or a replacement who is truly God's pope and Our Lady's

S

symphorosa

Well, just thought I would put a post on Jack Andraka who is mentioned above. This is "old news" in a sense, (November 18 last year), but I think a lot of people still don't know about it, and it's odd that the videos of news items about it on youtube about it have gone missing/been replaced with videos that do not mention the Vatican at all.

The Vatican awarded this 15-year-old boy Jack Andraka (who is openly gay) the "Giuseppe Sciacca award" (for his discovery of a test for pancreatic cancer) and Jack states that by receiving the award it shows that gay people are more "accepted" now.

Jacks words: [COLOR=##e619c5]"It’s really amazing to be recognized by the Vatican, especially as a gay scientist. I mean this would be unheard of just a few years ago. To be part of this bridge of progress is really amazing. It just shows how much the world has grown to accept people that are gay and are LGBT. It’s really amazing."[/COLOR]

The award is for young people that the Vatican considers "role models". I guess it's a case of the "dignity of the human person" (saving us from pancreatic cancer) versus the 10 Commandments.

According to the organization, whose president is Rev. Bruno Lima of the Juridical, Economic and Social International Study Institute:

Without God there cannot be any justice: each individual obtains the due consideration only if society commits to respect and put into effect the principles of natural law, as a realistic expression of the Eternal Law. [COLOR=##e6193a]On the other hand, the “Giuseppe Sciacca” Award means to be a point of reference for all those youths, from Italy or a different nation, who would make their contribution to our society and represent an example for the new generations, in accordance with their human and Christian values. [/COLOR]What has been said aims at being the inspiring reason of the International “Giuseppe Sciacca” Award, along with the message to send through its development. The International “Giuseppe Sciacca” Award nominates in each edition an Overall Winner:[COLOR=##1963e6] a personality who represents a valid moral and doctrinal reference for the evolution of society, [/COLOR]or a clear example of ability and efficiency in the general interest.

Have a look at the video on this link:

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/11/18/vatican-honors-anne-arundel-teen-for-pancreatic-cancer-test/

M

mariaangelagrow

Well it could be important to save from pancreatic cancer if the person is headed for hell, as there is more time to snatch them away from it. But, sans the 10, the added life means nothing.However, this gives us an unexpected opportunity. Now that he is famous/infamous, we all can pray for Jack.

M

mariaangelagrow

By the way, I would look at a sede site for important matters that are just informational. I just would not feel free to post them here. I think I'd try to cross reference to post here. I know where I stand taking my time looking into all angles of this before I decided. But linking to it might harm someone else. I had friends back when I was in Philly who had lost their minds when it came to Most Holy Family Monastery (Dimonds). This was way before they were on the net. My own dr went there. She was brilliant, til it came to seeing through them.I never went. Their literature turned me off. I heard Maureen went back to Chicago. Hopefully, she left that behind her.

Admin

Administrator
mariaangelagrow said:
By the way, I would look at a sede site for important matters that are just informational. I just would not feel free to post them here. I think I'd try to cross reference to post here. I know where I stand taking my time looking into all angles of this before I decided. But linking to it might harm someone else. I had friends back when I was in Philly who had lost their minds when it came to Most Holy Family Monastery (Dimonds). This was way before they were on the net. My own dr went there. She was brilliant, til it came to seeing through them.I never went. Their literature turned me off. I heard Maureen went back to Chicago. Hopefully, she left that behind her.
Whilst sedevacantists are welcome to become members Cor Mariae permits no links or references to Sedevacantist sites. See Rule iv //images.proboards.com/v5/smiley/smiley.png

M

mariaangelagrow

That is the first reason I would not post it here. The second is that I would not want to lead others into error.

S

symphorosa

There is no link to sedevacantist sites in my post (or reference to sedevacantism at all).

The link is to a news site and probably has horrid advertising, sorry, but the video is on there and a news article.

M

mariaangelagrow

I was referring to the original post with a link to novus ordo watch.As far as I know, they are sedevacantist. Please correct me if I am in error.

M

mariaangelagrow

"Welcome to Novus Ordo Watch
See for yourself how the False Church of Vatican II is NOT
the Roman Catholic Church of Pope Pius XII and before

Since autumn of 2002, we have relentlessly monitored, researched, exposed, and refuted the false doctrines, impious practices, and twisted morals of the "Novus Ordo Church," which is the false, pseudo-Catholic church that emerged after the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958, and which has effectively supplanted and eclipsed the true Catholic Church of Our Blessed Lord and Redeemer, Jesus Christ.
We adhere fully to the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church from her founding in 33 A.D. by the Blessed Lord Jesus Christ through the death of the last known Pope, Pius XII, on October 9, 1958. (To find out what happened after, click here.)"

It appears they do not accept any pope after Pius XII. Personally, I just do not know how the Church will finally resolve this. But in the meantime, I can only pray for the apparent pope, trusting God and Our Lady will resolve this, but it is not for me to make such a decision. I can only know what is contrary to the Faith. I can only try my best to follow the true Church of all time. I am just clinging to Mary, as she is always with all that is true and holy and blessed.