The video takes a few minutes to startMeaning of The Ceremonies At Mass:
1. The priest going to the altar represents Christ going to Mount Olivet.
2. The priest commencing mass represents Christ beginning to pray.
3. The priest saying the Confiteor represents Christ falling down and sweating blood.
4. The priest going up and kissing the altar represents Christ being betrayed by Judas with
5. The priest going to the Epistle side represents Christ being captured^ bound and taken to
6. The priest reading the Introit represents Christ being falsely accused by Annas and
7. The priest going to the middle of the altar and saying the Kyrie Eleison represents Christ
being brought to Caiphas and there three times denied by Peter.
8. The priest saying the Dominus Vobiscum represents Christ looking at Peter and converting him.
9. The priest reading the Epistle represents Christ being brought to Pilate.
10. The priest saying the Munda cor meum represents Christ being taken to -Herod and mocked.
11. The priest reading the Gospel represents Christ being taken to Pilate and again mocked.
12. The priest uncovering the chalice represents Christ being shamefully exposed.
13. The priest offering bread and wine represents Christ being cruelly scourged.
14. The priest covering the chalice represents Christ being crowned with thorns.
15. The priest washing his hands represents Christ being declared innocent by Pilate.
16. The priest saying the Orate Fratres represents Christ being shown by Pilate to the people
with the words Ecce Homo.
17. The priest praying in a low voice represents Christ being mocked and spit upon.
18. The priest saying the Preface and the Sanctus represents Christ being preferred instead of
Barabbas and condemned to crucifixion.
19. The priest making the memento for the living represents Christ carrying the cross to
20. The priest continuing to pray in a low voice represents Christ meeting his mother.
21. The priest blessing the bread and wine represents Christ being nailed to the cross.
22. The priest elevating the host represents Christ being raised on the cross.
23. The priest elevating the chalice represents Christ shedding blood from the five wounds.
24. The priest praying in a low voice represents Christ seeing his afflicted mother at the cross.
25. The priest saying aloud Nobis quoquo peccatoribus represents Christ praying on the cross
26. The priest saying aloud the Pater Noster represents Christ saying the seven words on the
27. The priest breaking and separating the host represents Christ giving up his spirit.
28. The priest letting a portion of the host fall into the chalice represents his soul going to